Program Manager – Research – Centum Foundation
As per Industry Standards
About Centum Foundation
Centum Foundation is a society registered under the ‘Societies Registration Act, 1860’ and is engaged in delivering CSR projects across India. It’s a CSR arm of Centum Learning Ltd. (upGrad group company – https://www.upgrad.com/about/).
Centum Foundation carries out social activities of national importance including Skills & Employability, Livelihood and Education. Centum has impacted 60,000+ lives through its 70+ CSR projects. The foundation is in the phase of accelerated growth and looking for team members who could be a part this journey.
Key Responsibility Areas
Business Development (30% of the time)
- Assist in preparing growth strategies and plans for the research vertical
- Build and manage relationships with social sector clients – CSR, philanthropic organization, international agencies, government. Ensure upselling and cross selling
- Assist towards End to end BD cycle – lead generation to closure along the area of assessment studies and research
- Prepare proposals/presentation and pitch deck
- Work on industry specific solution
- Networking, partnership and collaboration
- Work in coordination with various functions – Finance, HR, Admin, IT etc.
Project Management (60% of the time)
- Overall management and execution of the projects
- Ensure the quality and timely completion of research assignments.
- Hire and deploy team for research assignments/Engage vendors for data collection on need basis
- Guide data collection team and other research associates
- Address operation/implementation related bottleneck/challenge
- Managing Internal Audits for Process, Product & System to ensure process compliance.
Thought leadership (10% of the time)
- Assist in writing/publication of thought notes
- Participate in knowledge/discussion forums, representing foundation work
Any other work assigned by the reporting manager of head of the foundation.
To know more about Centum Foundation please use the below links.
To apply, please fill the form below or send your CV directly to Poulami.Datta@centumlearning.com