Program Manager – Education – Centum Foundation
As per industry standard
Key Responsibility Areas
Business Development/Fund raising (50% of the time)
- Assist in developing growth strategies and plans for the vertical and towards its growth
- Build and manage relationships with social sector clients – CSR, philanthropic organization, international agencies, government. Ensure upselling and cross selling
- Write business proposals/presentation
- End to end BD & project execution cycle – lead generation to closure
- Work on industry specific solution
- Search business opportunities with viable income & increase the client base.
- Networking, partnership and collaboration
- Identify new areas other than skilling where Centum Foundation can work under CSR, philanthropy and government welfare programs
- Work in coordination with other business verticals and key functions – Finance, HR, Admin, IT etc
Project Management (40% of the time)
- Overall management and execution for the projects
- Maintaining and preparing proper reports to be shared with internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensure timely & quality implementation of projects. Focus on adding value
- Guide team members towards work execution and pitch-in wherever required
- Address operation/implementation related bottleneck/challenge
- Managing Internal Audits for Process, Product & System to ensure process compliance.
Thought leadership (10% of the time)
- Work/publication of thought notes
- Participate in knowledge/discussion forums, representing foundation work
- Any other work assigned by the reporting manager or head of the foundation.
To know more about Centum Foundation please use the below links.
To apply, please fill the form below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org