According to different media reports, consumers are likely to spend 20-30% more in the festival season vis-à-vis normal season. And this is the season to get the most achieved of your annual targets, drive profitability and make the most of the buck.
- Is your workforce geared to reap advantage of your aggressive marketing spend?
- Is your dealer network aligned to new product offerings to drive sales?
- Is your same store revenue growing vis-à-vis new store revenue?
- Are your front line sales representatives aware of the products on offer and are they equipped enough to convert an enquiry into sale?
Goodies and discounts can trigger a buying decision; conversions however happen in real time when the customer is interacting with your product/ brand at the POS and that’s where informed and trained workforce / marketing associates/ sales executives can make a difference!
So what should you do?
This festival season, give …Read the rest of this entry »
- Corporate Training
- Customer Service
- Sales & Distribution
- Skill Development
- Skill Development and Emerging Economies
- Skills for Global Employability
- Skills for Schools & Colleges
- Vocational Education & Training
- Centum Learning Organizes Job Fiesta in Bihar
- 10 THINGS AN ASPIRING MEDIA PROFESSIONAL SHOULD KNOW
- Careers in Media & Entertainment Industry
- Making Vocational Education Desirable
- Launch of Mass Mobilisation Campaign for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY)
- Centum Learning Multi-Skill Development Centre to Enable Employment Opportunities For Jehanabad Youth
Centum Skill Instructor's Guild
Centum WorkSkills India Limited
Corporate Training India
Customer Service Training
Education Sector in India
Enhancing ROI on Training
FICCI Global Skills Summit 2012
Indian Education Congress 2013
Largest Training company
Largest Training Company in India
National Skill Development Mission
Public Private Partnership
ROI on Training
Sales & Distribution
Sector Skills Council
Skills for Employability
Skills for Global Employability
VCCircle Education Summit 2012
Vocational Education & Training