Centum Learning, represented by Dr. Raj Dravid – COO & Head Operations – Africa & Middle East, participated in AidEx Africa, a two-day high-profile conference that took place on June 5-6th 2014 at the Boma Hotel, Nairobi. The theme of the conference was ‘Innovation and Development’.
Dr. Raj Dravid addressed the session, “Where are the innovation incubators”? The other participants included Phoebe Maina – Project Manager, Translations Without Borders; Mary W Matu – Executive Chairlady, MicroClinic and Imam Qasim Rashid Ahmad – Founder & CEO, Al-Khair Foundation.
According to Dr. Dravid, “the foremost challenge is in working with the poverty stricken communities”. He added “the approach of imparting skills training in 30 days or 240 hours, needs an innovative approach and modern technological tools”. Centum Learning has undertaken to create a skills ecosystem in Kenya to provide 300,000 jobs to address this issue.
AidEx Africa in partnership with Red Cross was developed as a satellite event to the already well-established AidEx conference and exhibition for humanitarian and development aid, held each year in Brussels.
- Corporate Training
- Customer Service
- Sales & Distribution
- Skill Development
- Skill Development and Emerging Economies
- Skills for Global Employability
- Skills for Schools & Colleges
- Vocational Education & Training
- Centum Learning Organizes Job Fiesta in Bihar
- Careers in Media & Entertainment Industry
- Sustainable & Scalable Skills Development
- Is skill & vocational training a scalable and lucrative business in India today?
- Competitive Advantage through Customer Service Excellence
- Centum Learning organized a Job Fair at Kaimur District, Bihar
- Making Vocational Education Desirable
- The National Conference on Emerging Best Practices in CBSE Schools EBPCS 2014
- Centum is the largest NSDC partner
- Launch of Mass Mobilisation Campaign for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY)
Centum Skill Instructor's Guild
Centum WorkSkills India Limited
Corporate Training India
Customer Service Training
Education Sector in India
Enhancing ROI on Training
FICCI Global Skills Summit 2012
Indian Education Congress 2013
Largest Training company
Largest Training Company in India
National Skill Development Mission
Public Private Partnership
ROI on Training
Sales & Distribution
Sector Skills Council
Skills for Employability
Skills for Global Employability
VCCircle Education Summit 2012
Vocational Education & Training