Today India has rightly recognized that Skilling is an agent of powerful social transformation. Centum Learning is working actively to bolster the Government of India proposal to make skill training a fundamental right. Centum Learning has partnered with leading organizations like COAI and NSDC to launch massive outreach programs to mobilize underprivileged youths for skill training under the Pradhan mantra Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) and several other outcome based skill development schemes across the country. Centum Learning joins the pledge to make India the Skill Capital of the World, over 18,000 people are expected to be trained at the Multi skill development centers of Centum Learning in Bihar alone.
Our Livelihood Skilling programs span multiple industry sectors including - Auto and Auto Components, Building and Construction Materials, Building and Construction, Real Estate Services, Electronics and IT Hardware, Education and Skill Development Services, Food Processing, Gems and Jewelry, Healthcare, Textiles, Leather and Leather Goods, Organised Retail, Tourism and Hospitality, Transportation and Logistics, Media and Entertainment, BFSI, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Furniture and Furnishings, IT and ITES. Centum Learning bridges the gap between the millions of jobs opportunities in these sectors and the skilled workforce.
The Livelihood programs of Centum learning include the following:
Programs for Smart Governance Initiatives which supports the Government of India’s goals for enabling Smart Governance and Digital information accessibility for all citizens. Centum offers intervention in skilling Government employees across various sectors at all levels via:
d.Soft skills training
f.Other customized training programmes evolved according to the needs of Government departments
Centum Learning is training youths for the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the aegis of the YTC program and facilitating skilling for the tribal youth in order to enhance employability and livelihood.
It offers employability programmes that in turn creates corporate ready workforce. Besides, Centum Learning has set up Centum WorkSkills partnering NSDC to skill 12 million youth across the country.
Some of Centum Learning ‘s skill building solutions include:
- Offering end-to-end skill building programmes focusing on improving the employability quotient of aspirants.
- Partnering with various governments and their agencies to provide skill building programmes for the rural youth.
- Partnering with Corporates & PSUs to provide sourcing & training solutions to create a skilled workforce.
Centum Learning is partnering with government departments / agencies under various government schemes to skill people across sectors like the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), NSDC and various other State Governments. Centum Learning implements an end- to- end employability solution that includes:
- Youth mobilization and counseling
- Training execution
- Assessment and Certification
- Placement support
Centum Learning has offered skilling solutions in:
- Centum Learning has partnered with Ministry of Skills and Entrepreneurship to roll out Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) which is the flagship outcome-based skill training scheme to impart employability linked skilling programme to 24 lakh youth across India. As the largest partner of NSDC, Centum Learning will play a pivotal role to enable and mobilize a large number of Indian youth to take up outcome based skill training and become employable and earn their livelihood.
- Centum Learning has conducted mobilization camps in states of Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Bihar, Manipur, West Bengal, Assam, Karnataka and Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Telangana, Rajasthan, Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Haryana and Tamil Nadu.
- Centum learning has collaborated with National Urban Livelihoods Mission with the Governments of four states: Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh to provide employability-linked skilling programmes to urban BPL youth. Key sectors covered under this scheme were: ITeS, Retail, Beauty and Wellness, Electronics, Telecom, Construction, Automobile and Tourism and Hospitality. The company trained and certified more than 4,520 across 15 districts.
- As a part of this project, Centum Learning would impart employability linked skilling programme in Telecom, Construction, ICT, Automobile & Healthcare sectors. Centum Learning will facilitate trainees’ placement in key employment sectors or assist them to seek self-employment upon successful completion of the programme.
- Centum Learning has been empanelled by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) to conduct sensitization programme for nodal officers of bank and other functions involved with the collection remittance of the NPS under Atal Pension Yojana or other pension schemes as specified by the PFRDA across North, East and West in 28 States including Union Territories. The Atal Pension Yojna primarily focuses on the unorganized sectors.
- Centum has completed the mandate of 1479 batches covering more than 70,532 Bank Officials & Department of Postal Officials across 28 States including Union territories in the North, West and East of the country.
- Centum Learning has collaborated with Department of Industries, Government of Bihar to provide up-skilling programmes to youth of Bihar across 5 districts - Gaya, Madhubani, Patna, Muzaffarpur and Purnia. As a part of this initiative over 800 candidates were trained in two trades- Sheet Metal Fabrication and Screen Printing. Programmes constituted of 45 days training of theory & practical sessions. Placement/ self-entrepreneurship assistance was given upon successful completion of the course.
- Partnership with Manipur Urban Development Agency (MUDA) – implementation of a training programme among the urban BPL youth from Imphal Municipal Area of Manipur. The program imparted employability linked skilling in Mobile Repairing & Maintenance and Bed side Assistance. After 75 days of theoretical and practical learning over 400 candidates found job placement or received assistance in self-employment upon completion of the programme.
- Centum Learning partnered with Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM) to offer a Placement Linked Employability Programme to skill urban youth in Rampur, Bahraich and Shravasti districts of Uttar Pradesh. As a part of this project, Centum Learning imparted employability linked training in Accounting, Hospitality, Retail Sales, and Computer & IT Skills to candidates in the age group of 14-35 years and facilitated the placement of eligible candidates with leading corporates in key employment sectors upon successful completion of the programme. Over 3600 students were trained as part of this initiative.
- Centum Learning partnered with the Ministry of Rural Development scheme ROSHINI to provide employability linked training to the rural youth in Balrampur, the left wing extremism (LWE) affected district of Chhattisgarh. As a part of this training, Centum Learning provided a three months full time residential training programme to 2000 youth in the age group of 18-35 and imparted training in the areas of Sales, BPO, Hospitality and Telecom Sales.
- Centum Learning collaborated with Osmania University, Hyderabad-one of the oldest institutions in India, to impart skill based training to enhance employability of MBA students in the University. Under the partnership, Centum Learning conducted a skill based training course for more than 5000 University students at Osmania University. This was done under the Standard Training Assessment and Reward scheme (STAR) launched by Government of India. This employability linked course had some unique learning methods like role plays and group discussions which enhanced the effectiveness of the training.
- Centum Learning signed an MOU with Meghalaya State Skill Development Society (MSSDS), Government of Meghalaya, to implement MSSDS’s placement linked skill development initiatives in the state. In this two-year long partnership Centum Learning imparted employability-linked training to candidates in the age group 18-35 years and facilitated their placement with leading corporates in key employment sectors like Hospitality, IT/ITeS, Retail and Telecom.
- Centum Learning entered into a partnership association with the National Institute of Securities Management (NISM) to train working professionals in the securities market under the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programme. NISM has been authorized by Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to implement the mandatory training and certification process for associated persons in securities market. Centum Learning, as the official CPE provider, trained around 3500 professionals pan India, to make trainees eligible for their mandatory certification process.
- Centum Learning has launched batches for training youth under the ambitious 'National Skill Certificate and Monetary Reward' scheme which aims to cover one million youth. The scheme covers many job roles across sectors as per the National Occupational Standards and will be led by the respective Sector Skills Councils (SSCs).
- Centum Learning entered into a partnership with Odisha Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Development Finance Co-operative Corporation Limited (OSFDC) under Government of Odisha to skill youth in the state. The project aims at economic empowerment of BPL families belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes (DTDP) and scavenger families. Under the project, approximately 10,000 people from BPL families have been trained on various skills including Retail Sales, Telecom Installation & Fault Repair, Telecom Tower Equipment Operations & Maintenance, DTH installation, across eight districts of the state.
- Centum Learning has entered into a partnership with the government of Bihar to skill the Mahadalit community of Bihar under two schemes - Dashrath Manjhi Kaushal Vikas yojna and the Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission (BMVM). The projects aims to improve the socio economic condition of Mahadalits by sharpening their skills and making them job-ready. Under the project, approximately 8000 people from Mahadalit community have been trained on various skills including Telecom Installation & Fault Repair, Telecom Tower Equipment Operations & Maintainance, DTH installation across all 38 districts of the state.
- Centum Learning partnered with Madhya Pradesh Council of Employment and Training (MAPCET), to conduct training programmes to enhance skills and provide employment opportunities to youth belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe communities of Madhya Pradesh. Under the programme, 3500 people, across nine districts of Madhya Pradesh were trained in several domains including: Sales, Organized Retail, BPO, Telecom Installation & Fault Repair and Telecom Tower Equipment Operations & Maintenance.
- Centum Learning partnered the Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (MEPMA), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, for skill development and placement of urban unemployed youth under the placement linked skills training programme. The programme converted a large number of non-literate, school drop-out, unskilled and unemployed youth into a productive workforce by building their skills. In the first phase alone, Centum Learning mobilized and skilled candidates in eleven districts namely Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Karimnagar, Chittoor, Nellore, Guntur, Vishakapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Khammam and Warangal. More than 1300 candidates have been trained under the programme and around 750 trainees have been successfully employed with leading corporates.
- Centum Learning partnered with Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of Jharkhand, to offer a training programme in Candle Making to adolescent girls in the age group of 14-18 years to make them independent entrepreneurs. The programme falls under the purview of 'SABLA'- an indigenous social development programme aimed at women empowerment. Training sessions were conducted for the adolescent girls across 13 blocks of Giridih district in the naxalite effected areas of Jharkhand. The five day training programme provided skills on candle making, marketing, packaging and interfacing with industry and empowered and equipped adolescent girls to set up, run and manage small scale businesses independently.
- In order to promote employability of the youth BPL families around Delhi, Centum WorkSkills India has trained and placed candidates under the Skills Training for Employment Promotion amongst Urban Poor (STEP UP). The intervention covered candidates in areas including: Nangloi, Najafgarh, Azadpur and Adarsh Nagar and provided training in job roles related to Organized Retail, Customer Services Associates and DTH Technicians.
- Centum WorkSkills India entered into an arrangement with Employment Generation Marketing Mission (EGMM) to skill the rural unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh across 22 districts including: Krishna, Khamman, Ranga Reddy, Guntur, Kurnool, Kadappa, Nellore, Warangal, Mehbubnagar, Medak and Nalgonda. Training was provided to the urban youth in following areas: Sales, Organized Retail, DTH and Telecom Tower Maintenance and Fault Repair. Centum provided placement assistance and self-employability counselling to the trainees.
- 974+ Centers (Rural centers: 100+, Urban centers : 178+)
- 140,000+ People Mobilised
- 53,000+ People Skilled
- 25,000+ People Placed