Why work with us?
What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team. - Benjamin F. Fairless
Centum Learning is an organization with an exponential growth rate in an industry where demand far outstrips supply. It also is an organization where each and every employee has the opportunity to make a significant contribution and be recognized, and not merely be a ‘resource’. Centum Learning offers the best of both worlds: the advantages of being part of a relatively young, agile and rapidly growing organization, as well as the benefits of being part of one of the fastest growing training conglomerate!
Centum Learning’s meteoric rise to become one of the top players in the Training and Skill Development space in the world is entirely due to its people. A lot of care is taken to choose the right people for the right job. A few factors though, serve as a common denominator:
- A passion towards transforming individuals, organizations and society as a whole
- The ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- The ability to master multiple domains
- The attitude of a team player
- The ability to communicate with lucidity
- The ability to quickly grasp concepts and convert them into solutions
If you think you possess these traits and want to work in a global multinational which is growing at a phenomenal pace, then Centum Learning is the right place for you.
Why you should join Centum Learning? Listen to our Management Speak.
View more Videos >
- Application & Screening
You can apply for a Job Opening with Centum Learning in one of the following ways:
- Fill in the standard application form . You will be required to fill in a few basic details and upload your resume. We will review your application and get back to you as and when we are looking to hire for Job Profiles suitable to your skills and experience.
- You can browse through the current openings and then send us a mail to
with the subject line mentioning the position exactly as described on the page.
Upon receiving a call from us you will have to take 4 written tests. These assess your proficiency and help evaluate you in the areas of:
- Communicating in English
- General Aptitude
- Managerial Skills
- Psychometric Testing
These tests take a little over 2 hours to complete and are conducted at one of our office locations.
Depending on the position applied for and on the basis of your performance in the assessment stage, you will go through 2 to 5 rounds of Personal Interviews.
On successful completion of the previous steps, we will conduct reference checks to ascertain the authenticity of the details provided by you.
In addition you will be required to submit the following:
- Last drawn salary slips for 3 consecutive months if applicable
- Copy of the Appointment letter received from the current organization
Upon acceptance of the offer, you will have to submit copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, address proof, PAN card etc.
After this, you will be introduced to your new team and will be taken through an orientation process with regards to your department, job deliverables and other relevant details.
You will have then, finally become a part of a fast expanding Multi - National Organization which is a leader in the areas of Skilling and Training in 20 countries across two Continents!